Welcome to The Red Lion
The Red Lion is located in the small and peaceful village of Upper Basildon in rural Berkshire and has been a popular destination for many years owing to its warm atmosphere and traditional pub character.
It is the perfect place to enjoy any occasion with family or friends, whether it's just for a few drinks or a full meal.
On offer is an extensive menu that caters for most tastes, along with a wide choice of wines and beers.
Our friendly and willing staff are on hand to look after your every need during any visit and will make you feel at home from the moment that you walk through the door.
• We have a large garden seating 60+
• Separate large dining room for anniversaries, functions, parties etc.
• Comprehensive wine list with tastings & talks
• We have a children's menu
• Specials board with weekly revision
• Tuesday is quiz night! - Starting in June
• Regular music evenings
• Reinstatement of the Red Lion Extravaganza!
The Red Lion will be closed for refurbishment until the 20th October 2017
We look forward to seeing you when we reopen!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all the latest news about events and special offfers straight into your email inbox by signing up to receive our occasional newsletter.
Monday - Saturday 11am to 3pm
& 5pm to 11pm
Sunday noon to 10.30pm
“Welcome to The Red Lion”
“A traditional country pub and restaurant”
“We look forward to welcoming you soon”